Recruiting staff for your practice seems to start out an easy exercise but soon turns into a headache and a nightmare.
So why do so many practices fail at recruiting the right people? The answer…..lack of an effective and proven recruitment system and model, lack of hands-on experience of staff and time.
The alternative is to outsource the recruitment to a recruitment agency, who can handle the process for you and will charge a placement fee. This is a great option. However, every time you need to recruit an additional staff member, you will be required to pay another recruitment fee.
What if there was another option? An option that:
- Provided a long-term solution
- Handed you all the systems and tools
- Charged you a once only programme fee, which in turn saved your practice money
- Empowered your staff by providing one-on-one mentoring and
- Improved your staff retention
Well now there is…..The ultimate training programme – The Recruitment Mentor.
The Recruitment Mentor Programme has been developed by recruitment consultants and HR Managers unlocking to you the many years of experience in medical recruitment – the methodologies, the systems, tools and secrets that will guarantee successful results. And NOW we are giving it all to you at a once only mentoring programme fee.
The Recruitment Mentor Programme
The Recruitment Mentor programme is a 6 month programme, commencing with an intensive 2 day face-to-face programme and followed up with monthly mentoring calls.
This programme is suitable for Principals, Practice Managers, Medical Secretaries, Senior Dental Nurses or anyone involved in the recruitment of staff for their medical practice.
The intensive 2 days are conducted in a one-on-one format at the practice with the employee and the Recruitment Mentor so that the training is customised to your practice and specialty area and to deliver the best outcomes for the employee.
And it doesn’t stop there.
The Recruitment Mentor programme also includes:
- Email support during the 6 month programme
- A yearly subscription to online business and leadership courses valued at $500
- Access to our monthly HR newsletter providing HR updates
- 4 Bonus HR books – Managing Misconduct, Managing Underperformance, The Bullying Guide and The Annual Leave Guide
- 50% discount to purchase our comprehensive HR Policy & Procedure Manual ensuring that your practice is compliant with Fair Act regulations
The Recruitment Mentor Programme Outline
The Recruitment Mentor programme is the ultimate value in quality and return on investment for your practice.
In this programme, you can expect to receive world-class content and a mentoring style that is highly professional, motivating and results-driven.
Want to Know If this Programme is Right For Your Practice?