Being a healthcare professional and manager, finding time is always a challenge, particularly when it comes to the ongoing management and performance reviews of your staff.
Imagine a tool that:
- Could streamline the process for you
- Get your staff involved in their own personal development and growth
- Create a more productive team environment
- Align individual goals with business goals
- Set goals and review – Set, track and measure individual goals and targets to maintain employee motivation and focus
- Has an appraisal planner and due dates for staff reviews
- Caters for a 360 Degree Appraisals. Review yourself, your peers, or even your managers. It can provide you with an invaluable insight and give you more of an understanding of any friction points or issues that may exist between an employee and the rest of the workforce.
- Make it easier to manage staff
- Completely writes the review for you
- Automatically compile your reviews in a professionally finished document in either Word, PDF or HTML.
Well here it is!
Create your own review in minutes or use one of our medical review templates for managers, administration and clinical.
It is as easy as
select the employee to review
Tick which competencies to wish to review them against (such as punctuality, sales ability, etc)
rate the employees performance against each category within the selected competency (the software writes a paragraph of information based on the score)
Tick and add in you preferred performance improvement suggestion.
click a button and done! Document is ready to print or display.
Indigo Performance Review system software will help you create accurate, personalised employee reviews in minutes! Regular employee reviews will help you to maintain a happy, productive and motivated team. Choose from the dozens of performance criteria included in Performance Review that are important in your operation. Things such as initiative, leadership, problem solving ability, and sales skills, plus many more.
See full performance criteria list below:
- Achievement Focus
- Analytical Skills
- Attendance and Punctuation
- Business Acumen
- Business Ethics
- Change Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Consultative Selling
- Continuous Learning
- Cost Consciousness
- Customer Service
- Diversity Commitment
- Impact and Influence
- Job Knowledge
- Managing Customer Focus
- Managing People
- Oral Communications
- Organisation Support
- Performance Coaching
- Personal Appearance
- Planning and Organisation
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Recruitment and Staffing
- Safety and Security
- Sales Skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Team Leadership
- Use of Technology
- Visionary Leadership
- Written Communications