Why do some practices prosper while others struggle?
It takes more than just clinical skill to make your healthcare practice successful. Without a business plan and the right systems in place, even the busiest practice can remain unprofitable. Indigo Medical Consulting Services provides you with the best advice to make your practice, and your life, run smoothly.
Our Practice Management Consulting services can help make your practice, and your life, run smoothly.
As a leading Practice Management Consultant in Australia, we can provide you with a complete practice management service or part practice management service on a weekly/monthly or short term basis in the following areas:
- Staff Management – We can assist with performance management of your team, comprehensive job descriptions with KPIs and ongoing coaching/mentoring to develop your team
- Financial – Monitor cash flow/expenses, budget preparation, financial reporting, BAS preparation
- Outsourcing of Payroll & Bookkeeping
- Establishing a New Practice – We can assist you with project managing the set up of your practice from start to finish or provide you with advice in relation to budgeting for your practice, business plan preparation and implementing systems and procedures
- Review of Practice Systems & Procedures – Whether it is to assess if current systems and procedures are working efficiently or implementing systems to move your practice forward, our review and assessment process will provide you with a detailed report on outcomes and solutions
- PURCHASE ONE OF OUR TEMPLATED PRACTICE OPERATIONAL MANUALS Policy & Procedure Manuals are an invaluable tool to your practice. They help you to communicate clearly and effectively to your team the what, why and how to of each process within the practice. This in turn, allows your practice to run like clockwork and provides your team with everything that they need to do their job efficiently and productively, and an understanding of the expectation of the level of performance required for each function. This creates a productive, systemised and happy team environment
- Improve profitability and productivity in your practice – We look at ways on how to streamline your practice through analysis of your income/expenses, procedures and people within your team. A strategic plan is developed on how to increase profits within the practice and the steps required to be taken to achieve this outcome
- Marketing – We work with you to develop a marketing plan for your practice and create the image you are wishing to portray in all areas of your practice. We can co-ordinate the implementation of a website or upgrade your website to take your practice to the next level
To organise a free no obligation visit from one of our Practice Management Consultants, please complete the form below.