This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Practice Manager that is seeking to join an established surgical specialist practice.
The practice is a surgical specialist practice located within St Vincent’s Private Clinic, Darlinghurst.
You will be working in an environment that is dedicated to ensuring that patients receive the highest level of patient care in a professional and comfortable environment. You will be an ambassador of these values and will continue to develop and nurture this culture within the team.
The main objective of the role is to provide overall day to day management of the practice fully supporting the delivery of high quality care to all patients.
This is a full-time position Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm. The salary offered is dependent upon the candidate’s previous skills and knowledge.
The duties and responsibilities are:
- Be an ambassador for the practice in continuing to maintain the culture and core values of the practice
- Provide supervision and performance management of support staff
- Provide overall day to day management of front reception including making and confirming patient appointments
- Provide assistance to patients during clinics
- Provide written quotes to patients for surgery
- Organise and co-ordinate all surgical bookings for both private and public patients
- Full responsibility of patient billing (payment of consultations, pre-payment for surgery, Health Funds, Medicare and Defence Accounts)
- Provide ongoing planning, co-ordination, monitoring and evaluation of all aspects relating to the practice, and implement improvements/changes where necessary
- Ensure the delivery and standard of the organisations’ processes and procedures are maintained at a high standard
- Oversee and maintain all information technology relating to the operation and efficiency of the practice
- Nurture and develop strong relationships with healthcare professionals within the health community
To be successful in this position, you will have the following attributes:-
- Previous experience as a Practice Manager working in a specialist surgical practice
- You are a confident leader that has the finger on the pulse on what is happening within the practice and communicates effectively to the team
- Professional, outstanding customer service skills and your work values compliment the culture of the organisation
- A forward planner – you are able to analyse situations and provide solutions quickly and efficiently
- Excellent time management and organisational skills to be able to co-ordinate all aspects of running a business
- A high level of communication and interpersonal skills to be able to interact with all levels of people
- You enjoy being part of a dedicated, team environment
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting: Practice Manager-St Vincent’s
For telephone enquiries, please telephone Bernadette on 0414 943 541.